(I’m writing this “Friday Faves” post even though it’s technically now Saturday and no longer Friday…oops).
Some things I’m currently loving…
1. Fave Pretty Thing – I stumbled across the etsy shop Ivy Lane Accessories this week and am so obsessed with these gorgeous post earrings. I’ll definitely be ordering some, not only because they’re so adorable, but because little baby fingers can’t grab them and inflict all kinds of pain on my earlobes.
2. Fave Treat – I made this Valentine’s snack mix a couple weeks ago and am still making more batches. It’s more of a dessert than a healthy snack (peanuts, dark chocolate m&ms, and marshmallows), but it’s a perfect mix of sweet and salty and festive Valentine color…and it just makes me happy.
3. Fave Read – I’m reading Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider and loving all of her wisdom about simple living — what it means, why it matters, and how to get there. (I wrote this post about her new book, Notes From a Blue Bike).
4. Fave Instagram – Family selfie on the floor during play time.
5. Fave Entertainment – We watched the movie Enough Said this past week and really enjoyed it. Since having Weston, we haven’t really watched that many movies; it’s easier to just watch TV shows since they come in smaller time segments. But we’re trying to get back into watching more movies, and this one did not disappoint…funny and sweet and sentimental of course since James Gandolfini recently passed. Worth the time to watch, for sure.