Blogs I Love
Finding a few minutes here and there to keep up with my favorite blogs is something I love to do. The ones I read are all unique in their own ways, but many of them have common threads — homemaking, faith, living simply, motherhood. I thought I’d share the ones I read regularly, so you can enjoy their fabulousness too, if you aren’t already a fan!
(I read these through the Feedly app on my phone that updates whenever each blog has a new post. This app saves me tons of time — I used to just revisit the sites repeatedly, checking to see if there was a new post. Oftentimes there wasn’t, so I was just wasting time clicking around).
Here are some of the blogs I’m subscribed to, along with brief descriptions:
- Enjoying the Small Things – motherhood, slowing down & enjoying life, party planning ideas
- Bower Power – home improvement projects, motherhood (she’s also insanely funny)
- Young House Love – home improvement projects, parenthood, “green” living
- A Holy Experience – faith, living with gratefulness (author of the book One Thousand Gifts…love her poetic writing)
- Momastery – motherhood, faith, living & loving bravely (also hilarious)
- iHeart Organizing – hence the title…tons of organizing goodness
- The Art of Simple – living slowly & simply, faith
- The Happiness Project – knowing yourself, tips for happier living
So those are verrry brief descriptions, but I love these blogs and keep up with every post these people write. Check ’em out if you get the chance!
What are your favorite blogs? I love discovering new ones to read.